Zeitgeist

This is all about spirit of the contemporary times.....ramblings on everything,well almost everything...from MBA tips to Economics and Politics,Movies and Comic, this is a melting pot for the brainwaves...

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Writing a book......

Just a thought crossed mine mind...should I write a book? During my stay at South ex, I used to think endlessly between my mock cat rest breaks and endless planning exercises to become a part time writer. And needless to say that I was also inspired by Chetan Bhagat.

Many a times, there are feelings which cross my mind. I think that I will be able to express them lucidly once I will put my pen to paper. But suddenly a pseudo dementia takes over as soon as I begin thinking on a new project. Life offers unlimited opportunities for us to express ourselves, and believe me those opportunities are more numerous than the ubiquitous Airtel tagline....

So, coming back to the topic, er....what was it, yeah, to write a book.......lemme plan it out this way.....to make it simpler for you to understand..(look, here I go again on the self deceptive and self conceited trip, that people love to read my works....)....I will do a swot analysis....then an environmental analysis of PESTEL.....then I will perform a primary research on my fellow MBA students and gauge the taste of the season.....

Ahem..ahem.....are the Penguins, Doubledays and the Bantams of the world listening.....In case you are searching for the star writer of tomorrow.....you know whom to mail...!!

(Bah...Humbug......these self professed Booker aspirants and this internet web 2.0........god save the literature industry....!!!)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home